16 Job Interview Tips:
Prepare for the Interview
The best way to ace your next job interview is to prepare for it. This may sound obvious, but it's not. Too many applicants walk into an interview without knowing as much as they should about the industry, the company and its problems. Remember: You are there to solve a problem. Otherwise, the company wouldn't be hiring. Follow these steps:
By Kevin Donlin
Reprinted from: collegerecruiter.com
Focusing on Career Excellence
Career moves are among the top 5 major stresses in life. Through years of experience in helping individuals through this transition, ASG prides itself on helping you further your career. We are prepared to assist you in all aspects of your search.
ASG offers candidates...
- Detailed preparation for the most successful current interviewing techniques.
- Individualized attention to your career expectations and geographic preferences.
- Information on companies to help you qualify the opportunities available.
- Assistance with family needs and concerns to provide for a smooth transition.
- Advice on details of compensation and relocation packages.
- Accurate and prompt feedback to help with future interviews.
- Match your technical expertise to compatible openings.
- E-mail options to expedite your search. 100% employer paid fees.
The 6 Keys to writing a winning resume
- Spelling, Grammar and Syntax